RF Alignment and Monitoring
The Smart Aligner is the smallest and most powerful Antenna Alignment Tool on the market. Compact design, exceptional performance, multiple configurations and smart phone enabled makes it the smartest choice for aligning your antennas.
The incorporated GPS technology and sophisticated sensors calculate Azimuth, Tilt, Roll, Location and AGL of an antenna under the most demanding conditions.
- Foldable GPS Antenna Alignment Tool
- Tool and Bracket fit into optional ruggedized carrying case
- Weighs only 8 pounds (Tool & Bracket)
- Typical 0.5°degree Azimuth accuracy
- Tilt and Roll accuracy of 0.1°
- Universal Mounting Bracket
- 18 antenna mounting positions for the most demanding spatial and RF conditions
- Automatically calculates Azimuth, Tilt and Roll offsets for any configuration
Wavecontrol is an engineering company with over 25 years experience specialising in the measurement of electromagnetic fields. They design and develop professional instruments for measurement, monitoring and evaluation of human exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Wavecontrol is certified as an ISO 9001 company and their calibration laboratory (LabCal Wavecontrol) is ENAC accredited and recognised in most countries around the world through the ILAC network. All devices manufactured by Wavecontrol are delivered standard with ISO 17025 accredited individual calibration at no extra cost, as a further indication of their commitment to quality and reliable measurement. Since they have their own R&D department, they seek the most innovative solutions for their customers.
3-IN-1 FIELD METER
The only device that offers genuine 3-in-1 functionalities: broadband measurements (DC to 60 GHz), frequency spectrum analysis (DC to 10 MHz) and static field measurements.
The SMP3 field meter provides the most advanced features and technology on the market, designed for users who need high-quality measurements, ease of use and good reporting tools.
WaveMon – Personal Monitor
The WaveMon Family consists of RF and LF Personal Monitors for human exposure to EMF
Personal safety and the creation of safe working conditions are our priorities.
With that aim, we have developed the RF and LF personal monitors, WaveMon, to be always at your side, and to ensure that you do not find yourself in situations of overexposure to electromagnetic fields.
Our solution will warn you visually, acoustically and by vibration, and will keep track of your history of exposure for later evaluation. So that you do not have to be concerned and you can concentrate on your work.
We currently have three models available; get to know them and discover the WaveMon that best suit your needs.
Continuous EMF monitoring
Continuous monitoring of levels of exposure to electromagnetic fields (non-ionising radiation, NIR) generated by telecommunication facilities or other sources of radiation.
Indoor EMF monitoring
Continuous indoor monitoring of exposure levels to electromagnetic fields. Special version of the MonitEM designed for laboratories, development and production centres, etc.
Configuration of AISG-compatible antennas (Antenna Line Devices (ALDs)), such as RET and Tower Mounted Amplifier (TMA)
The ALC is used for controlling a variety of functions:
- Scan for AISG devices
- Select and configure the scanned devices (e.g. adjust the downtilt of the antenna)
- Documentation and protocolling of antenna installation parameters in a report file
- Update the software of the used antenna line devices such as RCUs, FlexRET antennas and DTMAs
- Check and store the mechanical downtilt of the antenna with the internal tilt sensor
- Direct configuration of the Site Sharing Adaptor