Cable & Connectors
Many of the largest mobile network operators are turning to JMA’s unique universal compression connectors, which utilize a patented active compression technology that eliminates PIM, installs in 1 minute and guarantees long term reliability. With these robust solutions, MNOs are able to significantly lower operational costs yet still meet the growing coverage and capacity needs.
“It takes only hours to train a new recruit to install JMA Wireless universal compression connectors and the results are outstanding. With traditional connectors it takes several weeks to achieve the same level of training and due to the nature of the connection you just can’t guarantee an acceptable result.” – Onsite Industry Contractor
Click on the following link for a Technical Overview of JMA Compression Connectors or contact Maser regarding your specific requirements.
Jumper & Hybrid Fibre Cables & Connectors
Rosenberger offers fully developed mobile communication infrastructure coax and fiber optic site solution products for the complete connectivity of radio base stations – from the BBU/PSU to the RRH and antenna.
RF Jumper Cables – Superior performance up to 6GHz
Rosenberger coaxial jumpers are designed using the many years of experience gained by Rosenberger engineers in this field and also utilize Rosenberger’s unique knowledge of designing and manufacturing world-leading rack and desktop PIM testing equipment.
Not only do Rosenberger SiteLink jumpers have the industry-best PIM levels -117 dBm / 160 dBc @ 2 x 20 W (typ. -120 dBm / -163 dBc @ 2 x 20 W) but these excellent levels are guaranteed for every assembly that leaves the Rosenberger production facility.
- Factory made – every assembly is 100 % PIM and RL tested and serialized
- Best in class PIM and RL-values
- Superior performance up to 6 GHz
- Measurement-protocol available for each jumper
- High quality – PIM and VSWR 100% tested
- Different connector types available
- More throughput
- Less dropped calls
- Supporting any technology
Power Jumper Cables
The unique coaxial design ensures more efficient cable capacity resulting in increased stabilization of the supply voltage. In addition to the superior electrical performance, the Rosenberger coaxial design offers a smaller diameter over jacket, a tighter bending radius, a more flexible installation as well as higher protection against induced currents and surges.
- Available in 6 mm² or 10 mm²
- High cable capacity
- Stabilization of RRH supply voltage
- Low inductance
- Improved transient response
- Smaller diameter and higher flexibility compared to two-wire design
- Tight bending radius
- 360° EMI shielded – higher surge protection
- Easy installation
Fiber Optic Jumper Cables
The fiber optic jumper cables build the flexible interconnection between Box and Boxless Solutions and the RRHs. Those outdoor jumper cables are designed for harsh environments and support the various interfaces of mobile solution providers.
- Single-channel cable for harsh outdoor environment
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- High UV resistance
- High crush resistance
- Both sides factory assembled with FO connectors
- Single data channel in one cable
- Factory tested Insertion Loss (IL) including test report
Please contact Maser to discuss your specific jumper and/or hybrid fibre cable requirements.
Maser has a comprehensive range of antenna accessories from many of our vendors.
If you need DC Stops, Dust Caps, Smart Bias Ts, RCUs, TMAs etc please contact Maser.