Do you have a solution for Data Retention?
There is still some debate over whether Australian universities and education providers will need to comply with the new mandatory data retention laws. In case you do need to comply, Maser and our partner WeDo Technologies provide a state of the art compliant solution to store traffic related data securely and to allow access to the relevant authorities in a fast and secure manner.
"They are experts in usage analytics with a deep understanding of the data and regulatory rules.”
Ed Baureis, Associate Director Network Finance, Verizon Wireless
WeDo's Data Rention Solution is for you if...
You need to:
- Ensure the completeness of the data
- Protect the data from: accidental or intentional destruction; accidental loss or alteration; unauthorised or unlawful storage; processing, access, disclosure or access by unauthorised persons
- Securely destroy the data at the end of the mandatory retention period
- Retain the following information:
- The identity of a subscriber to a service
- The source and destination of the communication
- The date, time and duration that the communication took place
- The type of communication
- The location of the equipment used
- Implement a Data Retention solution that has competitive pricing which reflects the size of your network
- Leverage your investment in Data Retention by optionally adding Business Assurance functionality in the future
WeDo's RAID Data Retention solution provides data storage, search and retrieval. Raid can be scaled to each operators network providing a very competitive subscriber based pricing model.
The RAID Data Retention Solution has the following key points:
In addition to Data Retention, RAID can optionally address a wide range of applications including:
- Revenue Assurance
- Fraud Management
- Partner Incentives Assurance
- Supplier Cost Assurance
- Customer Collections Assurance
- Equipment Management Assurance
- Order Handling Assurance
- Customer Problem Handling Assurance
- Service Problem Management Assurance
- Bill Enquiry Assurance
- Workforce Management Assurance
- Resource Trouble Management Assurance
WeDo Technologies is a worldwide leader in Business Assurance. Wedo provides software and expert consultancy to intelligently analyse large quantities of data from across an organisation helping to negate or minimise operational or business inefficiencies and allowing businesses to achieve significant return on investment via revenue protection and cost savings.
WeDo Technologies works with some of the world’s leading blue chip companies from the retail, energy and finance industries, as well as more than 180 telecommunications service providers from more than 90 countries, through more than 500 highly-skilled professionals.
Time Warner USA
Manage Your Network Intelligently
Maser’s NetworkiQ range helps our customer’s manage their networks more intelligently to reduce operational costs, increase revenues and provide a better and safer user experience. This is achieved through better visualisation, optimisation, monetarisation, testing and threat mitigation. Our NetworkiQ partners are leaders in subscriber awareness, intelligent policy control, transparent caching, energy efficiency, expense management, subscriber services, security and optical switching.
Maser NetworkiQ is part of the Maser Group who partner with leading international vendors to provide innovative solutions and services to the Australian, European, New Zealand and Pacific Island markets. Click on the following links for further information on:
- WeDo - Business Assurance including Data Retention
- Trustwave - Security Threat, Vulnerability and Compliance Management
- Procera Networks - Internet Optimisation, Analytics and Monetarisation
- PeerApp - Transparent Caching to reduce transit costs and improve QOS
- TSA - Telecommunications Expense Management
- TSO Logic - Energy efficiency through server optimisation
Schedule a meeting during our 2015 Winter Roadshows
Maser and WeDo will be undertaking Data Retention Roadshows around Australia over winter.
Maser Telecommunications Group Pty Ltd
Unit 9, 15B Rodborough Rd
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
For Data Retention or Maser Network iQ Enquiries:
E: [email protected]
M: +61 (0) 410 535 845
(c) Maser Technology Group and the Respective Owners 2015