Maser has recently provided a turnkey installation of Digital Lumens LED high bays and Digital Lumens new SiteWorx platform into Costa Group’s NSW warehouse.
Costa Group are one of Australia’s largest growers, suppliers and distributors of fresh produce throughout Australia.
Over 200 of the DLE series fixtures were installed. All fixtures installed included the following key features;
- Fully integrated dimming capabilities
- Integrated occupancy sensors
- Adjustable light bars for additional control of light distribution
- Fully integrated photo sensor capable of automatically balancing lumen output with ambient light to achieve 100% requirement.
- Integrated internal power metering
- Be certified to withstand temps of -30°C to 50°C
- At least 200,000+ hour L70 calculated lifetime rating
Our customer also chose to include the SiteWorx platform, a cloud-based intelligence platform combining connected lighting, IoT sensors and software which will provide their facility with the capabilities of a next-generation smart building.
For more information on Digital Lumens Intelligent LED high bays and the new SiteWorx platform, please contact Maser at email@example.com