LED Lighting Solutions not Products
Maser provide a comprehensive range of services before, during and after the sale to successfully meet each customers specific requirements
- Cost-Benefit Analysis with GUARANTEED SAVINGS
- Qualified and experienced lighting designers and consultants
- Exceed Australian Standards by providing compliant light for 5 – 10 years
- Optimised lighting designs to use less fixtures, and improve light levels and uniformity
- Projects Managers with years of lighting experience
- Detailed consultative project plans to ensure installation fits around your operations
- Customised Facility Map Files as a reference to all fixtures and settings
- Planning and arrangement for the removal of existing fittings and rubbish from site
- Qualified electricians to carry out the installation and associated works
- Local network of approved contractors that are familiar with our products
- Post installation commissioning and training always included.
- Local support services
Warranty and hardware support
Regular ‘Health Checks’ to help improve energy savings and to ensure light levels are maintained
LED Solutions News
Maser LED Solutions would like to introduce the new ACE Plug and Play LED - the world's first patented module type LED Hi-Bay Luminaire. Add on Plug & Play Zigbee, Movement Sensor or combined Zigbee/Movement Sensor. Go from "dumb" to "intelligent" in 3 seconds....
In latest news from Maser LED Solutions - Digital Lumens are expanding their CLE Family! 2 new additions to the CLE family will be available in the coming months, to address new mounting height applications and new illumination levels, while delivering the same,...
Digital Lumens have just released a new white paper titled "How IIoT can improve your business operations". This white paper takes a look at some of the opportunities afforded by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and how forward-thinking organizations use data...