Let there be intelligent light.
Lumiqs Intelligent LED High Bays
From the factory to the warehouse and cold store, Lumiqs Intelligent LED lighting provides better, brighter lighting coupled with significant energy cost savings.
Energy costs are routinely one of the biggest overheads faced by any business, with lighting often accounting for up to 40% of the total electricity spend.
Intelligent lighting systems offer the opportunity to significantly cut energy costs by up to 90% when compared to less efficient technologies such as incandescent, fluorescent or high intensity discharge lighting. This is achieved firstly by using ultra energy efficient LED light sources and employing intelligent motion sensor technology to ensure that the lighting only illuminates when it is required.
Lumiqs offer integrated, out-of-the-box solutions which are suitable for commercial and industrial lighting needs, from warehousing and cold storage, to manufacturing and retail.
Intelligent LED High Bay SolutionsSimply managed for efficiency, comfort & safety.
Range of Intelligent LED Highbays
- 110W 13,000lm Intelligent LED Highbay
- 110W, 13,000lm, Efficacy 118lm/W, CCT 4000K or 5000K
- Product Ref : HBL13K4KC3PIRG-EU-M-W or HBL13K5KC3PIRG-EU-M-W
- 180W 24,000lm Intelligent LED Highbay
- 180W, 24,000lm, Efficacy 133lm/W, CCT 4000K or 5000K
- Product Ref : HBL24K4KC3PIRG-EU-M-W or HBL24K5KC3PIRG-EU-M-W
- 235W 30,000lm Intelligent LED Highbay
- 235W, 30,000lm, Efficacy 128lm/W, CCT 4000K or 5000K
- Product Ref : HBL30K4KC3PIRG-EU-M-W or HBL30K5KC3PIRG-EU-M-W
- Warehouse, manufacturing, cold storage and large retail applications.
- Mounting heights of 6 metres and upwards.
- Wide area, aisle, crossroad or T-junction illumination requirements.
LED Solutions News
In latest news from Maser LED Solutions - Digital Lumens are expanding their CLE Family! 2 new additions to the CLE family will be available in the coming months, to address new mounting height applications and new illumination levels, while delivering the same,...
Digital Lumens have just released a new white paper titled "How IIoT can improve your business operations". This white paper takes a look at some of the opportunities afforded by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and how forward-thinking organizations use data...
Woolworths are one of Australia's largest retailers, with nearly one thousand retail stores and dozens of distribution centres across Australia. Maser are proud to announce the successful installation of our Digital Lumens Intelligent LEDs and Light Rules system into...
Please call Maser on 02 9452 6062, email email@example.com or enter your details on the right and let us know about your intelligent LED lighting requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Maser.