ACE LED Light
Affordable. Quality. Efficient
ACE LED Intelligent LED High Bays
Especially designed for food processing facilities
ACE LED Lights produce high-quality, affordable, well-designed and energy-efficient LED lighting. ACE LED’s UFO high bay light and LED area light, integrate with Zigbee, Dali, Wifi, wireless control, motion sensors and daylight sensors to provide intelligent control and additional energy savings.
In addition, ACE have just added the new Plug and Play Series to their portfolio.
The core objectives for ACE LED Light is for their products to be:
- Energy efficient
- Easy to install
Major customers who use ACE LED include Carrefour, Nestle and Audi.
Intelligent LED High Bay SolutionsSimply managed for efficiency, comfort & safety.
Smart LED Highbay Range
- 100W, 140 or 170 Lumens per Watt
- Product Ref : A-SHB100 Series
- 150W, 140 or 170 Lumens per Watt
- Product Ref : A-SHB-150 Series
- 190W, 140 or 170 Lumens per Watt
- Product Ref : A-SHB-190 Series
- 100W, 170 Lumens per Watt
- Product Ref: A-EHB100 Plug & Play Series
- 145W, 170 Lumens per Watt
- Product Ref: A-EHB145 Plug & Play Series
- 180W, 170 Lumens per Watt
- Product Ref: A-EHB180 Plug & Play Series
- Suitable for food processing lighting applications
- IP67 waterproof and corrosion resistant
- Intelligent Control
- 5-10 year warranty
Introducing new ACE PLUG & PLAY
- The ACE PLUG and Play LED is the world’s first patented module type LED Hi-Bay Luminaire.
- Add on Plug & Play Sensors.
- Go from “Dumb” to “Intelligent” in 3 SECONDS.
- Use the IOS/Android App for Wireless Zonal and Group Control.
- Snap on Wide, Medium, Narrow and Dome Lens Optics.
LED Solutions News
Maser LED Solutions would like to introduce the new ACE Plug and Play LED - the world's first patented module type LED Hi-Bay Luminaire. Add on Plug & Play Zigbee, Movement Sensor or combined Zigbee/Movement Sensor. Go from "dumb" to "intelligent" in 3 seconds....
In latest news from Maser LED Solutions - Digital Lumens are expanding their CLE Family! 2 new additions to the CLE family will be available in the coming months, to address new mounting height applications and new illumination levels, while delivering the same,...
Digital Lumens have just released a new white paper titled "How IIoT can improve your business operations". This white paper takes a look at some of the opportunities afforded by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and how forward-thinking organizations use data...