Maser has recently provided a turnkey installation of Digital Lumens LED high bays into a major distribution hub of one of Australia’s largest retailers.
Over 1000 of the DLE series (ambient temperature areas) and ILE series (temperature controlled areas) fixtures were installed.
All fixtures installed included the following key features:
- Fully integrated dimming capabilites
- Integrated occupancy sensors
- Adjustable light bars for additional control of light distribution
- Fully integrated photo sensor capable of automatically balancing lumen output with ambient light to achieve 100% requirement
- Integrated internal power metering
- Be certified to withstand temps of -30ºC to 50ºC
- At least 200,000+ hour L70 calculated lifetime rating
Our customer also chose to include the Light Rules management system, providing them with customised fixture control, scheduled fixture profiling and an energy reporting function.
For more information on Digital Lumens Intelligent LED high bays please contact Maser at [email protected]